Outdoor LED Solutions
All weather outdoor LED Display Technology,
perfect for Commercial, Industrial and Mining sectors.
PDT delivers full scale network management and custom solutions to suit your business needs.
- Increase Revenue by delivering key performance messages at critical times in the production process.
- Reduce Accidents by communicating system errors and other dangers immediately, and effectively.
- Reduce Costs by identifying areas of wasteful activity and delivering clear, corrective, instructions in real time.
- Engage and Involve your staff by broadcasting valuable information, congratulatory messages and more.
Trusted by Industry Leaders
“We are very happy with the PDT-Supplied LEDs and the support of the application by the vendor. Content flow has now been automated which means the content is updated on a daily basis (or as needed). EXCO is impressed.”
Gerald Lutchman, Mining Execution System Supt, BHP Billiton.
“The high level of service offered by PDT, together with
their professional approach to tackling and resolving
challenges, make PDT an absolute
pleasure to work with”
Andrew Hinks, Group Operations Manager, Continental Outdoor Media
100% FULL SERVICE
from planning to implementation
with Proactive Monitoring
EASE OF USE
update content quickly and with
reports on performance of system
8 More Reasons to Talk to PDTs Outdoor LED Specialists
- Multi-national listed customers, average 7 year relationship
- Professional Project Management
- Health & Safety focused
- Average SLA performance at 98%
- 12 years in operation
- Installations covering 8 African countries
- Supported connectivity via 3G and Satellite
- Level 1 BBBEE
PDT has the track record, ability, technology and capacity to create and deliver your digital display network on time, in budget and to specification.
PDT and its technology partners bring you cost-effective, reliable, built-for-purpose Outdoor LEDs.
PDTs wide variety of Outdoor LED solutions makes it possible to tick the boxes required for effective communication, namely: Clarity, Timing and Placement.
From simple staff communication to complex production statistics and emergency messages – there is no end to this technology’s application in unifying efforts in pursuit of a common goal.
Once configured, new content can be added easily by dragging the new piece into a folder. This can be PowerPoint slides, video, flash files, Silverlight, HTML5 and more.
This enables management to easily tailor messages and communicate with all targeted employees at the same time, avoiding the digital divide that exists between e-mail / smartphone and tablet users, and those without instant access.