Johnny’s Guitar Drive-In used to be dressed in information overload. There were burger signs, hot dog signs and prices all over the building and it looked a mess. They needed a more effective way to communicate their specials, upcoming events, waiters on duty and keep their customers entertained. Owner, John Kongos, came up with the…
Month: April 2018
- Finally, Personalised Load shedding schedules on a low data application.
- PDT wins big at the tt100 Business Innovation Awards with HYPERVSN 3D Holographic Display
- What are holograms good for anyway?
- Don’t just play, deliver a ‘royal flush’ through data visualisation.
- Immersive and interactive holographic display experiences, what are you waiting for South Africa?